This pancake is very fast and contain almost no carbohydrates, so you can enjoy anytime you want.
- 1x 30 g of protein (I used chocolate, but it depends on your taste)
- 1 egg
- 50 to 100 ml of pure water
- Fruit, nuts or seeds – I used raisins and nuts
We’re on your first protein pancake 🙂
- Add the egg and protein powder with water into the bowl. Take care with water!
- Put it on the skillet and fry from both sides.
- You can serve. You can improve your protein pancake with fruits, nuts or seeds.